Terms and conditions for Horam Manor Touring Park 2017
1) Deposits are non-refundable,unless notice is received by us in writing 14 days prior to the commencement of your stay. (cancellations by telephone may be acceptable at our discretion and an administration fee of £25 will be retained ). If the deposit is paid by credit/debit card then any refund will be returned to the card used for payment.
2) A deposit is required to book a stay & the balance must be paid 28 days prior to your arrival.
3) There is a minimum 3 night charge for all Bank Holidays,although you can of course stay only for 1 / 2 nights if you so wish. A 2 night minimum stay for weekend breaks applies to summer holiday dates.
4) If you do not arrive for a booked visit by 9pm on the first day of your stay (or you have not advised us by telephone of a later arrival on the same day)we will assume you have cancelled your booking and we may re-let your pitch.There will be no refund of your deposit.If you have advised us of a late arrival (ie next day) the deposit for the previous day will be lost. An arrival 2 days after the booked commencement date will be deemed as a cancellation (unless advised earlier than 14 days in advance).
5) Should you decide to leave the park early for any reason whatsoever,or you leave without giving a reason,you will not be entitled to a refund except at the managers absolute discretion.
6) You are advised to take out holiday insurance to cover you in case of cancellation.
7) Should you have a complaint or a problem at any time during your stay,please tell us immediately - we will do our best to resolve it.
8) Any information that we hold is shared with our bank & involved third parties only ie: your credit card company etc. We will not disclose your details to any other person without your consent unless there is an emergency situation that requires it or we are legally required to do so.
|Visit our facebook page|
|Like this website on facebook|